Question on automated emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
CaraK85
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hello all,

Is there a way to remove a contact from an automated campaign list at a certain point? Is there a trigger or an automated method of moving a contact off a list at the end of a campaign?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Desi_B
Employee

-------------

August 12, 2020 Moderator's Note: This is an older accepted solution. In the current automation series builder, you have the ability to remove contacts from queues by removing them from the associated lists attached to the automated series.

-------------

Hey @CaraK85,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question and I'd be happy to help. So at this time, there isn't a way we can set up a timer that will remove a contact from a list apart from them unsubscribing. Everything else would have to be done manually. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Desi_B
Employee

-------------

August 12, 2020 Moderator's Note: This is an older accepted solution. In the current automation series builder, you have the ability to remove contacts from queues by removing them from the associated lists attached to the automated series.

-------------

Hey @CaraK85,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question and I'd be happy to help. So at this time, there isn't a way we can set up a timer that will remove a contact from a list apart from them unsubscribing. Everything else would have to be done manually. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
DebH016
Rookie
0 Votes

@CaraK85 Did you find or devise a solution to this problem? I'm SHOCKED to discover that CC doesn't have this ability. It's thrown a huge wrinkle into our plan for email-driven sales.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DebH016 ,

The current automation editor should have the capability to remove contacts from an autoseries. You'd do this by removing the contact from any and all lists associated with the series (very last bit of this article).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST