Question

lynettec41
Participant

Question

I could not find a place to ask a question so doing it here. Do you have an email template that looks just like an ordinary email? I find people are less likely to respond to boxes in emails with footers.
1 REPLY 1
Curtis_P
Employee

Hello @lynettec41,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

That is a great question! We do have some basic templates such as the Basic Letter template. This has a logo and social media; however, they are easily removed from this template. This is as close as the templates will come to a basic email template like you would see in your personal email.

As far as the footer is concerned, this is required by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 for all business and marketing communications to have included. Unfortunately, this will not be able to be removed.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!