Questions

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Questions

We would like to send an email to 7500 of our approved contacts. The message is a time sensitive offer driving consumer to web site. Are we OK to send multiple emails to these customers. we are going to send 4/13 4/17 1n2 4/18
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Questions

Hi, I have a problem with my account.

It`s already payed but still apeares the "Account Review" message, has been more than a week with this problem and I really nead to fix it. What can I do? I can`t send any mail. 

It`s urgent. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @JimenaP1. It does look like you were able to get in touch with our support team and they were able to assist you with this already. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @BeckyL816. I see that you have already talked with our Support team about this. While you can send out the emails, we did advise that emailing your contacts multiple times over a short period of time might cause contacts to unsubscribe or possibly report your email as spam. Just something to keep in mind.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured