RE: NonProfit

Participant

RE: NonProfit

Hello - I sent in the non profit paperwork months ago and still getting charged. please advise

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Diamondclub 

I can understand how important it is for the billing on your account to reflect the correct amount. For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. Instead please call into our Billing Support for further assistance. One of these agents can help answer any questions you may have!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I also manage a non-profit and spoke to a representative from the billing department.  I had no problem receiving the reduced rate after submitting the appropriate paperwork.  It's always better to make a phone call.  There's nothing to substitute for direct "contact" despite the fact that this company's expertise is with email messaging  :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: