REFUND AMOUNT NOT REFLECTED MY ACCOUNT

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

REFUND AMOUNT NOT REFLECTED MY ACCOUNT

I got the following mail Regarding Refund Request Confirmation still we didnt Reflected in my Account Kindly Resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Hello,

This is a quick note to confirm that a refund of has been issued on your account. It can take 5 to 7 business days before the amount shows up on your statement.

We’d be more than happy to speak with you on the phone or through email if you have any further comments or questions. Just reply to this email or contact us at US: 866-433-8499 or UK: 0808-234-0942, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

Sincerely,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: REFUND AMOUNT NOT REFLECTED MY ACCOUNT

Hello @user188028 ,

It looks like you already reached out to the Review agents that handled the cancellation and refund. For the sake of clarity I'll also respond here. The refund can take up to 5 - 7 business days to be reflected in the account. This is largely dependent on how quickly your bank / credit card company can process the transaction. If you're not seeing the refund reflected in your bank/card account by End of Business August 6, 2020, feel free to reach out to us and we'll look into it.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured