ROTATING PICS

LynnM024
Rookie
0 Votes

how to rotate a picture while making a campaign?

5 REPLIES 5
Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @LynnM024 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. You may use the Image Editor to rotate the image. On the image editor there is a button on the bottom of the image that will allow you to rotate it. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. 

editor screenshot.jpg

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
NeilW232
Rookie

There is no "edit" button under my photo.

There is no "rotate" button under my photo.

Followed the steps through "replace"  

?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NeilW232,

I apologize you don;t see those editing options. It sounds like you may need to change your screen settings by zooming out in order to see those editing options at the bottom of the screen. You can also try going to the image editor through your Library tab at the top of the screen instead. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AnnieT0
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I have the rotate button and after I rotate the image, when I export the image it reverts back.  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnnieT0 ,

It sounds like you're running into a caching error, since I'm seeing variations of your most recently uploaded image at different rotations in your Library. Try clearing your browser's cache and exiting your browser. Then re-enter the browser, login to your account, and check your Library to see if it's now displaying the image correctly in some of its variations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST