RSVP Buttons

Participant

RSVP Buttons

I'm putting together an email reminding people to make dinner reservations for an event in our city.  I need to know if people are coming and if they are how many will be in their party.  I saw the RSVP buttons and think they may help but there are only 3 buttons.  I need one for "can't attend" and thought I could use the other 2 to find out how many they will have in their group but with 2 buttons I'm limited.  i can use one for "Yes, I'm attending" and the other for "YES, +1". 

But how can I find out if they're bring more than 2?  Can I add more buttons?  

Can I insert a variable field to let them enter the number of people coming?

Feeling a little restricted here but I'm hoping someone has a good idea about how to pull this off.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hi @JohnC6943 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! At this time RSVP action blocks only allow up to 3 different types of responses. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Being able to include more responses, or more specifically the option for guests, are feature requests we are collecting feedback on. In fact I have tracked these feature requests in your account and submitted it to our Product Team. In the meantime we would suggest creating an event campaign instead. These campaigns allow contacts to not only register for your event, but also include guests they may be bringing.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.