RSVP button

Home & Building Services

RSVP button

Is it possible to change the color or font size in the RSVP block? 

How does the RSVP work, will I be able to see first and last name of person responding and if they want to bring a guest can they add a name as well as their own?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi ChristineB7339!

You can make some changes to the RSVP block on the Design tab.

• Date and Time this section can be adjusted by changing the Body font, size, color.
  • Event Name the color can be adjusted in the colors section> Headline
  • RSVP Options (buttons) the color can be adjusted in the colors section> Buttons & Dividers

Read more about adding an RSVP block to your email here, or watch a quick video here . 

We provide reporting for your RSVP block on the Email Details page. You will be able to see total responses and well as individual responses. Read more about RSVP results here

This block does not have a place to add a text response, but you do have the ability to change the text on the buttons which you could use to provide a "Yes, I'll be there with a guest" option. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.