RSVP

SOLVED
Go to solution
JulieJ547
Rookie
0 Votes

I am putting an email out for my customers to reply with RED or WHITE (wine give away) I was thinking RSVP would be the right way to do this but I'm now seeing Yes No and Maybe might be the only featured responses, is this correct? Maybe an Event is what I need to create? How do I get both the option of the response of RED or WHITE and more importantly, I need to know that Joe says RED and Sally says WHITE because otherwise I won't know which wine to drop off to them, how can I receive this very specific information? New user here, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JulieJ547,

After you add the RSVP block to your email campaign, you can select it and choose the edit button. After that, you can change and delete the answer options to say Red and White instead of Yes, No and maybe. Once you send this email out, you will then be able to see the results and who responded to what. Thanks!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JulieJ547,

After you add the RSVP block to your email campaign, you can select it and choose the edit button. After that, you can change and delete the answer options to say Red and White instead of Yes, No and maybe. Once you send this email out, you will then be able to see the results and who responded to what. Thanks!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST