The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Ranking a list of more than 10 items

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Ranking a list of more than 10 items

Our charitable organization's planning session is going virtual this year.  

Normally the directors generate a list of suggested annual goals and the attendees then prioritize the list.  Often more than ten suggestions make the goals list.

I wanted to use a Constant Contact survey to gather the directors' priorities this year but it seems that the "ranking" question is limited to ten items.

Can you suggest an alternative that would allow survey-takers to rank a list with as many as 15 - 20 items?

Thanks for your advice.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Ranking a list of more than 10 items

Hello @KyleS14 ,

At this time the limit for the survey ranking is at 10. In this particular case you may need to use a 3rd party program that allows more / an indefinite number of rankings and items to be ranked. Most 3rd party survey and ranking systems will typically provide a unique url for your creation, allowing you to hyperlink to it in an email created through us.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured