Ranking survey questions - many cannot use the dropdowns

HEDR
Participant

Ranking survey questions - many cannot use the dropdowns

Put out survey and used some ranking questions and getting many reports back that they cannot get the drop downs in those ranked questions to work. I am getting responses where they did get it to work. So, maybe related to browser or platform , operating system. Regardless it is not working for enough to be a problem that needs attention. Thx
2 REPLIES 2
HEDR
Participant

One user said he was using an iPhone and the ranking question drop downs would not work.

Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! This a brand new issue, we were made aware just yesterday that contacts who are using an iPhone are unable to see any options for questions that use a dropdown menu. (checkbox multiple choice options work, but selecting from a dropdown menu does not.) At this point it seems to be just iPhones, and we have not had any reports of this happening on Android.

Our Development team is working to get this fixed, and I have tracked this on your behalf. We will send you an  email once the issue has been resolved.

At this time the listed workaround is to use a different style of question that does not use dropdown menus.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.