Rate not appear

Highlighted

Rate not appear

I had this issue. My click and open rates is shows zero. But it is impossible to have zero click rate. We use Constant Contact as a internal media in company.

Open Rate.png

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Rate not appear

Hello @user5470 ,

The reporting issue only seems to be affecting your regular newsletters, not the custom code ones. I had a higher level technical agent take a look with me, and we're not noticing anything internally that would be causing the emails to not actually be sent, or that would be causing any glitches in reporting.

At this point, I'd recommend you reach out to our Deliverability team, and specifically make note of what emails have been affected or not. Additionally, you can reference this case number (26488933), that way the Delivery agent will immediately have notes to look through.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Your message is clear, but I can not talk with some one in Deliverability Team. 

The problem persist.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @user5470,

I do apologize for the inconvenience, in order to find a solution for you and to do some troubleshooting on this, we will need you to reach out to the Delivery Support team. I also recommend checking with your IT department to see if your email went to spam. You may benefit from self-authentication which our Delivery Support team can assist you with. Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured