Re: Add-ons

Joshua_Tree_National_Park_Association
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I have called three times and asked where I may find add-ons and have not been helped. It seems that the representatives don't know where a list of add-ons, not integrations, can be found. I have wanted to upgrade my account, select additional services, and do it all at once, with no luck.

Never have I had such a difficult time giving a business more money. 

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Joshua_Tree_National_Park_Association ,

This is our standard since some of these different add-ons have different ways of being billed, or are fully contracted as professional services. If you call our general support, they can do a mass-selection for most of the add-ons and extra services available on a requested basis, but would need to go through the billing confirmations for each one. Otherwise there is no big list of all possible , payable add-ons within an account at this time. 

If there are specific add-ons you're wanting info on, just let us know. Some add-ons, like archive and advanced form customization, are available by default with Email Plus accounts.

See also:

Available Professional Services

Inbox Preview Add-On

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Add-On

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Joshua_Tree_National_Park_Association ,

This is our standard since some of these different add-ons have different ways of being billed, or are fully contracted as professional services. If you call our general support, they can do a mass-selection for most of the add-ons and extra services available on a requested basis, but would need to go through the billing confirmations for each one. Otherwise there is no big list of all possible , payable add-ons within an account at this time. 

If there are specific add-ons you're wanting info on, just let us know. Some add-ons, like archive and advanced form customization, are available by default with Email Plus accounts.

See also:

Available Professional Services

Inbox Preview Add-On

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Add-On

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST