Re: Editing line spacing in CPE

SOLVED
Go to solution
GraceChurchGeorgetown
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Well, the line spacing in the current editor did work until recently, and now it does not.  I remain puzzled as to why this is not working, and why the capabilities of the current editor seem to appear and vanish from day to day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @GraceChurchGeorgetown ,

I checked your last several emails, and they're using the 3ge builder, which is probably why the line spacing isn't working the same as what you expect with the current CPE builder. If you're confused about whether or not the builder you're in is actually the CPE, the CPE's header for saving and continuing will look like this:

Capture.PNG

Emails copied from 3ge campaigns you've made in the past will likely still be in 3ge, and thus some blocks and functionalities will be significantly different from the CPE. When I edit my text in the CPE I'm experiencing no issues with the line spacing adjustments. When you have the chance, please copy / create an email using the CPE to see if the line spacing is properly working on your end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @GraceChurchGeorgetown ,

I checked your last several emails, and they're using the 3ge builder, which is probably why the line spacing isn't working the same as what you expect with the current CPE builder. If you're confused about whether or not the builder you're in is actually the CPE, the CPE's header for saving and continuing will look like this:

Capture.PNG

Emails copied from 3ge campaigns you've made in the past will likely still be in 3ge, and thus some blocks and functionalities will be significantly different from the CPE. When I edit my text in the CPE I'm experiencing no issues with the line spacing adjustments. When you have the chance, please copy / create an email using the CPE to see if the line spacing is properly working on your end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST