Re: Free Webinar: "Last-Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas to Drive More Retail Sales"

Participant

Re: Free Webinar: "Last-Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas to Drive More Retail Sales"

I AM SHOCKED BY CONSTANT CONTACT DESPICABLE ACTIONS WITH THE CUSTOMER INVOICES. 

I DIDN’T AUTHORIZE THEM TO INCLUDE ON THE INVOICE MY USER ID / MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT / PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS,  WHICH IS A SEVERE VIOLATION OF CUSTOMER PRIVACY

CONSTANT CONTACT  HAVE EXPOSED THE NAME OF MY COMPANY AND DISCLOSED PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT I DIDN’T AUTHORIZE. THIS IS A LEGAL MATTER AND THEY HAVE IGNORE MY EMAILS.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @BRIDGE2SUCCESS ,

Our system wouldn't have access to a credit card's full number for the purposes of sending automated invoices to the account's billing address. It would be encrypted, thus none of us would have the power to manually bring it up in our system, let alone have it sent out in an invoice.

What user ID are you referring to? Your account's username?

The last four digits of your credit card are included as verification of the card used for the payment. The physical address and phone number included on invoices is whatever physical address is associated with the Billing info on file and isn't encrypted, and is information that's included in these invoices since they're often used by the accountants / billing department of the companies that use our system. Please note, that unless you manually send the invoice to another email address, our system only ever automatically sends these monthly invoices to the email address you have explicitly listed as your Billing email.

For more info on accessing your billing info and invoices

For more info on manually accessing and printing, downloading, or emailing them

If you have any additional questions, you're welcome to reach out to our Billing team over the phone, or email legal(at)constantcontact(dot)com to discuss what's included in your invoices.

Also, what email address have you been trying to send to? I looked in our system and couldn't find any recent cases or emails from your account's primary email address.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.