Re: How Do I Turn Off Link Tracking

Highlighted

Where's the settings in the Advanced Editor or Elsewhere where I can turn off the tracking for a couple of campaigns so people can see my newsletters???

Not seeing anywhere easy to do that. 

Today is February 17th 2020

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @ElectronicGoldmine,

it looks like you are using HTML when creating the campaigns (not XHTML).
The HTML custom code campaigns automatically track the opens/clicks. The XHTML campaigns need additional coding added to make sure this happens.
If you are trying to disable the link tracking, you would need to use XHTML and not include the additional coding to track that info. Here is a link that explains the differences.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured