Re: How to Edit Your Footer

MeredithB156
Participant

Re: How to Edit Your Footer

Is there a way to change the language for the unsubscribe to say "Unsubscribe from all communications" or something similar? Either that or change the "Update Profile" to something that alludes to which list they can unsubscribe from? This is particularly challenging to overcome with a footer that doesn't allow for text changes.

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @MeredithB156 

Unfortunately the ability to change the verbiage down in the footer for the unsubscribe text is a feature request at the moment. I have added you to the list where we are tracking that feedback. On the other hand in order to make larger changes to the footer itself, it would be a branded footer design from our team. With this branded footer you able to make changes to the overall look, alter colors and ad your own logo. You can also relocate your social media icons and website link down into the footer as well as any other design changes.  This branded footer also applies to every email that you send out going forward. You can contact our support staff via phone to get this footer applied to your account if you wish to do so.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.