We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Re: Newsletter campaign achievement review

SOLVED
Go to solution
DougW09
Participant

Re: Newsletter campaign achievement review

Hello, 

I received an email from Constant Contact support notifying me that I qualified for All Star performance for the year 2016.  There was an image attached for the badge and I didn't save it.  Can I get access to this award/badge for use on my website?  Please advise.

Doug

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @DougW09,

I have reached out to someone familiar with All-Star and they said they would reach out to you tomorrow (8/28) at the contact email address on file with information to assist you. Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved for you. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @DougW09,

I have reached out to someone familiar with All-Star and they said they would reach out to you tomorrow (8/28) at the contact email address on file with information to assist you. Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved for you. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post