Re: PDF version with working links

SwansonCompanies
Participant

Re: PDF version with working links

I am sending out an email with our list of availably properties for the month of March. I set up a link in the email that links to the PDF of the list of properties. Within that PDF I set up multiple links to our marketing flyer per property. However, I sent myself a test email to make sure everything worked correctly, and the links within my PDF no longer work. What would cause that?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SwansonCompanies ,

For our troubleshooting, when you uploaded the PDF, did you upload it directly to the Library, or did you upload it when you were inserting it into the email? If you uploaded it into the Library directly first, could you please try uploading the PDF during the insertion phase while working on your email? Make sure you're using the original document with functioning links for the re-upload/re-insert. If the issue persists, please respond to the @ mention email with the PDF attached so we can continue investigating.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.