Re: Squarespace

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I am new to Constant Contact and Squarespace and "webmaster" like stuff.  So sorry for the dumb question.

Anyone able to get an in-line form to work in Squarespace from Constant Contact?  (Email Campaign), it appears that Squarespace has some CSP in place to prevent js scripts to run.  When I insert code the Squarespace web page shows "Disabled Script".  Is there a better tutorial that describes how to implement?  Or, did Squarespace basically setup blocks to prevent in-lines from Constant Contact from working?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi @RenaG60 

I apologize you're unable to insert this inline form as easily as you should. Does this error message occur when the site is live? If so, what is the website URL the form is on? We have not received reports of Squarespace implementing any updates that would cause this. We have however seen cases where the form was inserted correctly but does not display. In these cases refreshing the page generally fixes the issues. Does refreshing your page fix the error message you're receiving? If not please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing as we would be happy to troubleshoot this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The first photo is where I am trying to insert the code at the Pre-footer of the Squarespace page.  This is in a Firefox browser.  I did a save.Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 3.58.02 PM.png

The next photo is what it looks like on the website using a Chrome browser.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 4.02.27 PM.png

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @RenaG60 ,

Thank you for those screenshots. Can you please reply with the following information so that we can research this further:

Is the site live in your screenshot? If not, does this still happen when the site is live?
Please provide the website URL the form is on.
Did refreshing the page fix the issue?

Thank you in advance for these details! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The screenshot is on the live website.

The form is on the main home page of the website.

https:/www.arise2lead.com

Highlighted

Thank you @RenaG60 for that information. I have attached it to a case in your account concerning this matter and directed it to our advanced support team. We will follow up. Thank you for your patience. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager