The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Re: Tax Receipt

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello Community,

I am looking to obtain tax receipts for payments and can only seem to find invoices without GST

( Based in Australia )

Please advise how best to obtain the same.

Deborah

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello @user557234 ,

Our Billing team will need to manually generate the invoice(s) to include the GST. I've assigned your case to the Billing team, who generally have an update within 1 -2 business days. They'll be reaching out to the account's billing email address.

With that said, you may still wish to reach out to the Billing team directly, if you're needing to set specific parameters for how far back you want the invoices to go, if you need invoices generated in the future that include the GST, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Despite reaching out several times, I'm afraid I am STILL waiting - can you please push this through as URGENT. I have been asking for weeks. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Deborah

Highlighted

Hello @user557234 ,

While generally Billing can address their cases within 1-2 business days, since this is something that requires a lot more custom work and communication across multiple teams within Billing, it's taking longer than expected. As soon as they've an update, they'll reach out.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'm afraid I am still not getting what I need from billing - are you able to supply me with an email address please. I have been attempting to obtain the right paperwork for weeks.

Deborah

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured