Re activate contact list.

RickM65
Participant

Re activate contact list.

Hi there. I am ready to get back in buisness. I am wondering/hoping there is a way to retrieve contacts over 120 days old in a de activated account? I know that you folks state 120 days but was hoping there might be another option. Thank you, Rick

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @RickM65 

You are correct, at this time information stored in an account is only saved 120-days post cancellation. After these 120 days have passed campaigns, reportings, and contacts can no longer be accessed. I apologize this also applies to your account. Because it has been over 120-days since your account was canceled it is now considered a dead account and we are unable to export a copy of your contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.