Re-entering an unsubscribed contact

Participant

Re-entering an unsubscribed contact

A client from a few years ago unsubscribed somewhere along the way. She now wants back on my mailing list for new classes I'm teaching. She has the same email address as previously. 

Is there a way to put her back in? I couldn't get her address to be active in my current lists.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @vintage_moves 

The good news if you have a sign-up form embedded on your website, a contact can sign back up using that. If you don’t have a sign-up form on your website, you can add this contact through our resubscribe process.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

We are having issues with this too. People unsubscribe maybe to one list and accidentally either chooses all or the system does that. We do have a form on our website but it's not letting the person unsubscribe. It says the email is already in use.

Please help.

Suelda Hurst

Hello @SueldaH0 ,

I'd recommend reaching out to our Review team if your contact is unable to resubscribe through the sign up form.

By default the unsubscribe function will remove a contact from all your lists. If you add list options to your Update Profile form, this should also make the list options appear as an alternative option when a contact clicks their unsubscribe button.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.