Re submit email ....

Real Estate

Re submit email ....

Are the contacts updating into Constant Contact each time they submit a new form? I previously deleted my info out of contact contact but I input my email into the forms and im not seeing my email address in my database in constant contact after i’ve submitted a form on the site. 
N.B: i'm working with contact form 7.

2 REPLIES 2
Real Estate

Are the contacts updating into Constant Contact each time they submit a new form? I previously deleted my info out of contact contact but I input my email into the forms and im not seeing my email address in my database in constant contact after i’ve submitted a form on the site. 

Form location: rb.gy/sdc3rz
N.B: i'm working with contact form 7.

Employee

Hi DanielP280!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! If a contact is deleted and they use a signup form to subscribe again they should be added back without issue. If that contact had previously unsubscribed they would have to take the additional step of confirming they want to be resubscribed. 

We may need to take a closer look at some specific examples to check their status, permission, and list membership. If you would like to do additional troubleshooting please call our Support team at 866-289-2101.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.