Reaching out to people who are Awaiting Confirmation

SOLVED
Go to solution
SanFranciscoArtsCommission
Rookie

Hi - So we have a pretty big number of people who are "Awaiting Confirmation," some of whom have clearly missed the confirm subscription email and have been in this Awaiting Confirmation limbo for a while. How can I send them an email confirming their subscription? There seems to be no way to do so and so how on earth am I supposed to get them to confirm without being able to contact them? 

The only option I can see is to export the list and email them on my own. It baffling to me that there doesn't seem to be a way to do this via Constant Contact. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SanFranciscoArtsCommission ,

Since Awaiting Confirmation has legal and compliance-related aspects to it, once a contact is in Awaiting Confirmation, they'll either need to click the link in the confirmation email, or sign up directly through a sign up form to get signed back up and have the email re-sent.

The easiest method for a contact to reconfirm their COI to you, would be through one of your sign up forms. You're also welcome to contact our Review team for additional insight regarding your specific Awaiting Confirmation contacts, and how best to get in touch with them to confirm their subscriptions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SanFranciscoArtsCommission ,

Since Awaiting Confirmation has legal and compliance-related aspects to it, once a contact is in Awaiting Confirmation, they'll either need to click the link in the confirmation email, or sign up directly through a sign up form to get signed back up and have the email re-sent.

The easiest method for a contact to reconfirm their COI to you, would be through one of your sign up forms. You're also welcome to contact our Review team for additional insight regarding your specific Awaiting Confirmation contacts, and how best to get in touch with them to confirm their subscriptions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST