Reactivate my account

Occasional Participant

Reactivate my account

Hi there,

As soon as my account was approved, it got cancelled and now it shows, "Your Constant Contact account has been cancelled. If you would like to reactivate your account, please contact Customer Support so that we may assist you". Could you please reactivate my account.

Regards,

Mahesh

8 REPLIES 8
Employee

Hi @user407946 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

In order to address your account concerns, you will want to reach out to our Account Review team so they may go over this issue with you. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with account reactivations via the Community. Please feel free to reach out should you have other questions.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. Is there any forum or so for contacting the Account Review team or is it only possible via calls?

Regards,

Mahesh

Hello @user407946 ,

For security purposes, our Review team only handles cases over the phone, so I'd suggest calling them as soon as you're able. If you're unable to call in, we can get a ticket submitted to you with a 48-business hour response window. If you'd prefer this method just let us know, and we'll get it set up for them to reach out to the account's primary contact info.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

HELLO,

MY ACCOUNT WAS CANCELLED AND I DONT KNOW WHY. I WANT TO RE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT. TELL ME HOW.

Hello @user663296 ,

I got your ticket submitted to the Review team. As soon as they're able they'll reach out to the account's primary email address. For a quicker response, you may still wish to call them.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I PREFER TICKET AS I CAN'T CALL. PLEASE SEND TO ME.

Occasional Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. Yes, please do help me submit the ticket for the account reactivation as I am not able to call.

Regards,

Mahesh

Hello @user407946 ,

I got your ticket submitted to the Review team. As soon as they're able they'll reach out to the account's primary email address. For a quicker response, you may still wish to call them.

William D