We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Receiving broken link when sending test!

JillL34
Participant

Receiving broken link when sending test!

I have been working on a campaign and when I send the test, the link is broken.  I tested this on my work e-mail, as well as my yahoo e-mail.  The work e-mail shows the link as plain text (no link at all).  On Yahoo, the link appears as underlined text, but no link.  When I go back in to edit the text that I added the link to, it says "about:blank" as though I never even entered a link in the first place.

1 REPLY 1
David__B
Employee

Hi Jill. Can you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the affected campaign and where the link is so we can take a look and troubleshoot?

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.