Recommended Feature to Add

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Recommended Feature to Add

It would be great if when we offer multiple ticket options that customers could not register for an event unless they select a ticket option. If there was an option to require the field it would help us. We recently had an event with multiple ticket options and customers were registering for the event and receiving tickets but were not paying for anything. This became an issue.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Recommended Feature to Add

Hi @JenniferL195 

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us in the Community! We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience. What specific event did you see this happen with? I would suggest creating your event and adding your ticket options as an event fee. Doing this will cause users to not be able to receive a ticket without paying.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured