Recover contacts after closing account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Recover contacts after closing account

Hi there,

We recently closed our account with Constant Contact (because of poor customer utilization and cutting costs more than having any issues with the service).  Unfortunately we forgot to export our contact list before closing.  Is there a way to retrieve our information for when we need it some-odd-time in the future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Recover contacts after closing account

Hello @BHOOCMedia,

It's best to export this content in general before closing the account, but given everything going on right now we can absolutely help out.  I'll have an email sent to the address on file for your account with an export of all of your contact information.  This can only be sent to the primary contact on file.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @BHOOCMedia,

It's best to export this content in general before closing the account, but given everything going on right now we can absolutely help out.  I'll have an email sent to the address on file for your account with an export of all of your contact information.  This can only be sent to the primary contact on file.

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Perfect! Thank you very much!!

Occasional Visitor

Hello 

My account 1st (older account) was closed in 2016. Can I access my contacts as well?

Highlighted

Hello @MichaelK1505,

We only maintain accounts for 120 days after cancellation. So it's not likely the account is still available. Just to be safe, can you email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the account information of the old account if you still have it and a reference to this post? We can take a look. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Ok great thanks alot. I will do that. Be safe!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @MichaelK1505,

Thank you! You be safe as well! 

Zoe H.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured