Recovering Deleted Contact

Jeanv1
Occasional Participant

Recovering Deleted Contact

By mistake I delete all my contacts. How can I recover them?

Thank you

JC

5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @Jeanv1 ,

You'll need to call our general support line so they can confirm your security questions and account access permissions. Once they've gotten that done, they can put in a work order for our Tier 2 technical team to attempt a rewind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Jeanv1
Occasional Participant

Thank you for your response. I'm in Mexico. It's quite complicated to call to USA. There is another option?

We can try submitting a ticket to that team for a callback, but with the daily server refreshes, your information may not be recoverable if it goes too long without being addressed. Since security questions can only be confirmed over the phone, it's why it'd be best to call them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tanning_Cove
Participant

I just did this myself. I hope you were able to recover your contact and it wasn't too difficult of a process or took to long to get all your contacts back. Im about to go through the same things.

Hello @Tanning_Cove,

You'll need to call our general support line so they can confirm your security questions and account access permissions. Once they've gotten that done, they can put in a work order for our Tier 2 technical team to attempt a rewind.

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.