Refresh all segments at once?

SOLVED
Go to solution
WiltonDems
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is there any way to refresh all my segments at once? Right now it seems I have to refresh them one at a time. 

I just imported 400+ contacts, each contact has up to 10 tags. I had built segments for each of my tags, but the newly imported contacts did not show up in the segments until I refreshed each individual segment. Hoping there is any easier way to do this. 

A related question: each time I import a contact with tags, I have to refresh the segments? Shouldn't it do this automatically? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @WiltonDems ,

Our system does auto-refresh a segment when it is selected for sending to. That way, if contacts that qualify for the segment's criteria have changed, they'll be appropriately targeted for the sendout. Otherwise, a segment can be manually updated by clicking on it to view in the segments sub-tab of the Contacts page.

At this time, segments won't otherwise refresh unless actively sent to or opened for viewing. I've marked your account as being interested in having this automatic refresh apply to new contact uploads as well. If and when there's an update to this feature, the devs will notify you directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @WiltonDems ,

Our system does auto-refresh a segment when it is selected for sending to. That way, if contacts that qualify for the segment's criteria have changed, they'll be appropriately targeted for the sendout. Otherwise, a segment can be manually updated by clicking on it to view in the segments sub-tab of the Contacts page.

At this time, segments won't otherwise refresh unless actively sent to or opened for viewing. I've marked your account as being interested in having this automatic refresh apply to new contact uploads as well. If and when there's an update to this feature, the devs will notify you directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST