The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Refund

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Refund

Reference user name: The purpose of this letter is to request the reimbursement of the amount of  representing 8 months monthly fee charged to my account ending. Your customer services department has suspended my account since April 26 for review. But your billing department was charging my bank account for a services your company stopped rendering, until today. My account is now cancelled starting december 28, 2018. I am requesting a refund of the money your company abusively collected after unilaterally deciding to stop services me. it is unfair to receive payment for services your can't render. Copy of this email will be sent to consumer's protection agency. Looking forward to hearing from you promptly Angelle Kwemo

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Refund

Hello @PeweleT

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience and have scheduled your account to be canceled. Due to account security reasons, you will need to make this request by contacting our billing team at the hours and times listed. 

Thank you,

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured