Registration on CC

Highlighted
Real Estate

Registration on CC

Hello, Is there a way to download the full information registrants sign up with in CSV? I am only able to see limited info without clicking on details. The details don't come through on the CSV. Also, does everyone who registered automatically get added to my main contact list? Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Registration on CC

Hi @MikeH640

Thanks a great question! What information about these registrants are you looking for? We do offer the ability to export reporting of these contacts. You can export a custom reporting with the data you have selected or a full report. These full reports can be found under the Reporting tab of your Event Dashboard.

campaigns-tab-all-campaigns-step1-new.pngevents_and_reg_step_2_3.png

click_the_reporting_tab_start.png

When this report is downloaded it will be in an Excel format and can be saved as a CSV. A full report of your registrants include: your registrant’s name, email address, company, address, the participant’s name, their registration date, their registration status, and their payment details.

I also did want to make you aware contacts can get added to your contact’s list only if you have selected to do so. 

event registration.png

This option is available to select under the Optional Features section on the Event Basic tab of your campaign.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured