Remove Email Border

JonathanD4
Regular Participant

Remove Email Border

I would like to remove the border entirely from my email. Right now I have everything set to white (border and lines) so you can't see the border, but because it's there, everything in my email is shrunk down a bit (vs what it would look like with no border at all). Is there any kind of plain email template that does NOT have a border? Can this be turned off? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @JonathanD4 ,

The standard width in the majority of templates is what has resulted in the best deliverability for emails sent through us. If you're wanting emails with absolutely no outer background spacing, absolutely plain-text, then you'll need to use the custom code editor. Otherwise, simply inserting a text block into a regular 3ge email with no other coloring, and typing out your letters plain text is what the majority of customers use for their purposes, and what we recommend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JimR8464
Health Practitioners & Centers

But what we’ll stay in the format size but we just don’t want to see the border line. Especially on white

Hello @JimR8464,

If you want to remove the border to an email, you can change that to white so it matches the rest of your newsletter and doesn't add an extra line around your email by selecting the "Buttons & Dividers" color and changing it to white. Please see the screenshot below to know where that is located. Thanks! 

buttons.png

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Can you go into more detail about the custom code editor? 

Hello @SteveF598 ,

For more on where to access our Custom Code editor and the ins and outs of using it click here.

John M