Remove Email Border

JonathanD4
Regular Participant

Remove Email Border

I would like to remove the border entirely from my email. Right now I have everything set to white (border and lines) so you can't see the border, but because it's there, everything in my email is shrunk down a bit (vs what it would look like with no border at all). Is there any kind of plain email template that does NOT have a border? Can this be turned off? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JonathanD4 ,

The standard width in the majority of templates is what has resulted in the best deliverability for emails sent through us. If you're wanting emails with absolutely no outer background spacing, absolutely plain-text, then you'll need to use the custom code editor. Otherwise, simply inserting a text block into a regular 3ge email with no other coloring, and typing out your letters plain text is what the majority of customers use for their purposes, and what we recommend.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.