Remove Outer Background

AaronB63
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello: Is it possible to remove the outer background of an email campaign? I would like the email, regardless of how the email is opened, to fill the entire screen, similar to a traditional email.

Note: I understand the background color can be changed to white, but this is not what I am looking for. 

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AaronB63 ,

No, it isn't possible to remove the outer background of an email. You may be able to accomplish this using the custom code editor, if you know HTML, but we wouldn't have any guidance nor insight on setting this up.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AaronB63 ,

No, it isn't possible to remove the outer background of an email. You may be able to accomplish this using the custom code editor, if you know HTML, but we wouldn't have any guidance nor insight on setting this up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ShondiM4
Rookie

Hi - I'm just chiming in that it would be nice to have this as a possibility. 

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ShondiM4,

We appreciate the chiming in! And for the sake of use cases, I'm curious if you would be able to share why you would like to have a plain body/text email (for lack of a better description)? It would be helpful for our developers to know.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST