Remove lines under column divider template

MitchS690
Participant

I can't figure out how to remove the random lines underneath each section of my columns. See yellow circles in image below as example. I've changed Inner Background, Buttons & DIviders, Headlines and Feeature Articles all to the same color, in addition to go through each individual section and colum changing to that color but these lines still show up when I send a test email. I've also tried redoing the build and using a blank layout but still have same issue. They don't show up in editor and there's no further options where I can edit color. I've also ensured 'Padding' is off on all images. Where are these random lines coming from and how do I get rid of them... super frustrated. 

MitchS690_1-1637130589071.png

1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @MitchS690 ,

When I test-sent your email to myself, I wasn't seeing any of the lines in Gmail, but did spot some in Outlook. However, the lines displayed in random other locations, not the same ones as shown in your screencap. Outlook / Office 365 has a known issue that affects emails from ESPs, where the outer backgrounds will bleed into the inner backgrounds and appear as random lines of the same outer background color. This happens sporadically, and is something Outlook is still investigating. If this is occurring in their apps or other email programs/apps, please let us know so we can investigate further

In the meantime, if you're anticipating the majority of your contacts using some variation of Outlook's desktop client, the only viable workaround would be to make the inner and outer background the exact same color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article