The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Remove "Marketing" from Landing Page footer text?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Remove "Marketing" from Landing Page footer text?

Is there any way to remove "marketing" for this line in the footer of a landing page? -- "By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from...." We need it to just say "consenting to receive emails". We are a union and use Constant Contact to communicate with our members. Many of our members perceive marketing as we are trying to sell them something, when we don't sell anything, but rather share information with them. (And, yes, I do understand how marketing also refers to building relationships, but that is not how most of our members see it.)

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Remove "Marketing" from Landing Page footer text?

Hello @WEA-Cascade ,

We understand the need for clear verbiage, especially when it comes to perception from contacts. At the moment there isn't a way to edit this for a myriad of reasons, but our Compliance team and engineers are looking into this type of request. I submitted your case to the engineers, with your information and request included. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

Was there anything else I could assist with today?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured