Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
MichelleF209
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you so much! :smileywink:

Melissa_M
Employee
0 Votes

You're welcome, Michelle! If you need anything else we are here for you! :smileyhappy:

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
LisaT88
Rookie
0 Votes

Greetings. I would like to hop aboard this train and go ahead and remove the "Trusted email from Constant Contact" logo from the footer, as well. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks,  -Lisa

RosalindM.
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

We've removed this for you. In order for it to take, you need to log out and log back in. Hope this finds you well!

Rosalind Morville
EyitayoA
Rookie
0 Votes

please i need the logo removed.Am a paid subscriber.

@OLIVIERR7 wrote:

Hello from France,

New user with Constant Contact, my boss ask me to remove the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" at the end of each newsletter I try to create.

I can't find the option to manage the content of the SafeUnsubscribe bloc?

Can you help me please ?

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Eyitayo,

I see you were able to contact support to have the logo removed, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
MarkK8093
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Could I have the Constant Contact logo removed from my emails?

Thanks

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Mark,

All set, the logo has been removed for you. Please log out and then back into your account to see the update.

Thanks!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

MichaelM12510
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I am a paying customer. Would you be able to remove the CC logo from my footer for my emails? Thank you!

Melissa_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Michael!

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. If you log out and back into the account you should see the changes have taken effect! 

Melissa M

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
AmandaJ930
Rookie
0 Votes

I am a paying customer, can you please remove the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails? You have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Amanda

Melissa_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Amanda.

All set, the logo has been removed for you. Please log out and then back into your account to see the update.

Thanks!

Melissa M

AmandaJ930
Rookie
0 Votes

So quick too, thank you!

Melissa_M
Employee
0 Votes

You're welcome! :smileyface: 

Melissa M

Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Votes

I am a paying customer, can you please remove the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails? You have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Tara @ ecoNugenics

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

HI Tara,

I've removed our logo from your footer. You'll see that change the next time you log in.

KevinN650
Rookie
0 Votes

Could you also remove it from my account's emails? We are a paying customer as well.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Kevin,

You are all set, please log out and back in to see the change!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

PaulL544
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you pleave remove the Constatn Contact logo from our account. You have permission to access this account.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Paul,

You're all set! The logo has been removed!

AureaV2
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I would like the constant contact logo removed from my future email marketing as well.  You have my permission to access my account.

Thanks,

Aurea

Melissa_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AureaV2 

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from all of your footers. If you'd please log out of your account and log back in, you should notice the change! :smileyface: 

Melissa M

CameronO9
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the Constant Contac logo from our account?

You have permission to access our cc account.

Thank you,

Melissa_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Cameron.

I have removed the logo from your footer. You might have to log out of your account and log back in to see the changes. Thank you! :smileyface: 

Melissa M

cbc_nashville
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like the constant contact logo removed from my account

@OLIVIERR7 wrote:

Hello from France,

New user with Constant Contact, my boss ask me to remove the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" at the end of each newsletter I try to create.

I can't find the option to manage the content of the SafeUnsubscribe bloc?

Can you help me please ?

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST