Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
Hayley_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hey @MaureenK88,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for your request. I was able to remove the logo for you! You may need to log out of your account, and then back in to see the changes. 

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
ClaudiaP307
Rookie
0 Votes

I would also like that you kindly remove the Constant Contact logo and "Try it free today" line from the footer of my emails. I am also a paying customer.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ClaudiaP307! I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. You may have to log out of the account and log back in to see this change. Any current drafts and future emails will no longer have the logo in the footer.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AntonyA6
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Caitlin,

Can you please remove the Constant Contact logo from my footers as well?  My account is **Removed By Moderator**

Thanks.

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AntonyA6,

The footer has been removed. Please note you may need to log out of your account and log back in to see the change.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MiP3
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I would also like that you kindly remove the Constant Contact logo and "Try it free today" line from the footer of my emails. I am also a paying customer.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MiP3,

Thank you for reaching out! You're all set. If it is still appearing I recommend logging out of the account and then back in. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

KimberlyC3744
Rookie

It is Thanksgiving and you aren't available to remove it. I should not have to call to do this. It should be a user controlled feature. Not giving your PAID subscribers the option is VERY SPAMMY. Consider this feedback. AND FIX ASAP PLEASE!!!! User: **Removed By Moderator**

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Thanks for your feedback about the Logo. I see that support was able to remove the logo for you on the 28th. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
TianM
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey,

I would appreciate it if you would remove Constant Contact's logo on our business email campaign footers. 

Thanks!

SilkeO1
Rookie
0 Votes
Dear ConstantContact team I need to remove the contant contac tlogo (trusted email from) from the footer. I thought I would be able to remove it after I signed. Thanks, Silke
Hannah_M
0 Votes

HI @SilkeO1

I went ahead and removed the logo for you. It will no longer be included in any draft or new emails you create. Please note, it won't be removed from the sent emails it is already part of.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

MikeR103
Rookie
0 Votes

Dear Constant Contact: I would like the "Constant Contact Logo" removed from the footer.

Thank you,

Mike

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @MikeR103

I have gone ahead and removed our logo from your footer. Next time you log in you will no longer see it there.

Thanks!

CassioP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hannnah,

Could you remove from our campains and drafts as well, please?

Thanks

Fabio

Samantha_O
Employee

Hello @CassioP

The logo has been removed from your account for all future campaigns and current draft campaigns.  

If you have any questions, let us know. 

AliseJ
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our footers as well.

Thanks,

Alise

Natalie_B
0 Votes

Hi @AliseJ

The logo in the footer has been removed from your account. If you have any questions please let us know. Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
LeslieP94
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact info & logo from our emails.  We are on a paid plan.

Thanks.

CortnieElliman
Rookie
0 Votes
How do you delete the Constant Contact logo on the bottom of the templates!
Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @CortnieElliman

Thanks for posting. Once the account is a paid account we're able to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer. I've gone ahead and set this up for you. Just log out of your account and back in to see it removed from any draft or new emails in your account.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

VikramK7
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, Please help us to remove the logo in the footer section of the email. We are using a paid version(monthly plan). We wanted to do an email campaign, in this text please help us to remove the white label of constant contact in the footer and help us place our logo and links in the same place.

Hoping for an apt reply at the earliest,

Clique_Marketing
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

The quickest way is to call.  

The response here has been getting slower lately.

AnujD4
Rookie
0 Votes
On firing test template email, I noticed reference to ConstantContact in the footer. As of now, I've registered for trial access. Please confirm if similar format will be there if I opt for paid plans.
Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @AnujD4

Thanks for posting! Once the account is a paid account we can remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer for you moving forward. Please note, there are a few things we legally cannot remove. These are the Unsubscribe link, the Privacy policy and the mailing address. 

Just let us know here or by contacting support when the account is paid and we can complete the removal for you.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST