Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
TrustinusLLC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Please remove the "Trusted email from Constant Contact" logo from our emails.

We are a paying customer and you have permission to go into our account.

Thank you in advance.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @TrustinusLLC 

Thanks for posting! I have removed our logo from your footer. The next time you log in you will notice that it is no longer there!

Thanks!

jschm1957
Rookie
0 Votes

Paying customer here.  Similar to the previous posts, we would like the logo removed from the bottom of our emails as well.  You have our permission to do this.

Thank you.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @jschm1957 

I went ahead and removed the logo from the footer of your emails. Please logout and back into the account to see this update. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
MaryS363
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you removed the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails. I am a paying customer and you have permission to access my account.

Thank you.

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MaryS363 , 

The logo has been removed from your account.  If you are currently logged into your account you will need to log out and then back in to see the change.  This will take effect on all draft emails and new emails created from now on.  Any previously sent emails will still have the logo within the footer.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  

IevaS
Rookie
0 Votes

Good morning,

I have an account with Constant Contact and would like the "Safe Unsubscribe" LOGO removed from the footer of my emails. I want to keep the unsubscribe links and wording the same, I just want the green checkmark logo removed. As the account holder, I give permission for the customization department to do this.

Thank you.

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @IevaS

It looks like the Constant Contact logo has been removed from your account already.  The extra customization of removing the Safe Unsubscribe logo would need to go through our Custom Services team.  I did see that they currently have an open case to reach out to you about this, so you should be hearing from them soon.  

Thanks, 

CandaceS668
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the logo from our emails, too. Thank you!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @CandaceS668

Thanks for posting. I was able to remove the logo from the footer for you. Please log out and back into your account to see it removed from the footer of any draft and new emails.

Thanks!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

MikeR103
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact from my footer. Thank you!

Mike

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @MikeR103

Thanks for your post. I took care of this for you.

Allivet
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our emails, thank you!

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @Allivet

The footer is now removed from your account. Just in case you are not aware, this affects all draft emails and future emails created.  If you are currently logged into your account and see the logo in the footer, you should see it update after logging out and then back in. 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.  

aoifeo
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello

Please remove "Trusted email from constant contact" from my account

I am paying customer . You can access my account to do that.

Thank you 

Natalie_B
0 Votes

Hi @aoifeo

Thanks for reaching out to us. I reviewed your account and saw that you spoke with a support representative yesterday who was able to remove the logo for you. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
JonL67
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Please remove the SafeUnsubscribe logo and Constant Contact logo from the footer of our emails. You have permission to access my account. Thank you.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @JonL67

You are all set, the logo has been removed from the account. Please log out and back in to your account to see the change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

JonL67
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I see that the Constant Contact logo is removed from our account.

Is it possible to also remove the Safe Unsubscribe image also? Thank you.

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JonL67

We cannot remove the Safe Unsubscribe logo from your account.  For more on what can be removed and what cannot, along with how to request more customization, take a look here. 

JonL67
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I understand that the text link needs to be there, and that's fine.

Please see earlier in this thread, your answer at 04-14-2015 01:44 PM

This post by you indicates that the Unsubscribe LOGO can be removed.

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JonL67

I have created a request for our Services team to reach out to you to go over this.  They will reach out the the number/email address listed on the account.  

TechW3
Rookie
0 Votes

Dear Support Team , Can you please remove constantcontact logo from our footer , we are Payed customer already 

Thank You 

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @TechW3,

The logo has been removed from your account. The logo will be removed from all draft campaigns in the account and any new campaigns created going forward. If you are logged in to your account you will need to log out and then back in to see this change.  If you have any questions, please let us know.  

Thanks, 

NicoleO448
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi, can I get the 'Trsuted Email' button removed from my account as well? I'm a paying customer.

thanks

Nicole

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST