Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NehaS69. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All future campaigns that will be sent out will not include the logo.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
RobertB2878
Rookie
0 Votes

I would also like the "Constant Contact" logo removed from my footer.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RobertB2878. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns sent out will not have the logo. You may have to log out and log back into your account to see this.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AKIRAK0
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to have the log removed from my footer as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AKIRAK0. It looks like someone from our Support team was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer already. Let us know if you need any more assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ErminC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I have send two e-mails to your support team and I did not received any answer so far. Also I called couple times but no one answered.

The logo of constantcontact is making my emails not nice and I want to delete them but I can't do that in my account (I dont know why there is no option to enable or disable it). 

Thank you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ErminC. Our Support department was closed over the weekend and on Monday in recognition of New Years Day. I do see that you emailed us regarding this request as well. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer and all current drafts and future campaigns that will be sent out will not have the logo in your footer. I did also close your email cases so you will not get a response from our Email Support team. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JeffreyB53
Rookie
0 Votes
Thought we paid to have this done one time...
Jonathan_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JeffreyB53,

I see that you spoke with one of our Support representatives about this via chat. The Constant Contant logo should no longer in the account now. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach back out any time.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
The_BOGA
Rookie
0 Votes
Please remove the Constant Contact logo and the "Try it for FREE" tag line from our email footers Thank you
Jordan_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @The_BOGA,

I would be more than happy to help you out with that. Please log out of your Constant Contact account then log back in. You will see that the Constant Contact logo has been removed from your footer.

Jordan E

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
RobT8089
Rookie
0 Votes
Click to see more
Hello
I would like to get the logo removed from my account as well - I'm cool with the other info, but on e-mails especially on mobile it is a HUGE logo and it distracting as hell. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RobT8089. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future emails will no longer have the logo at the bottom of the email. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
FormulaG
Rookie
0 Votes

You've started automatically including your Constant Contact logo at the bottom of emails with a "Try It Free" link. I am not happy about this and if you don't stop this new practice, I will be cancelling my service and going with another provider. Kindly remove this logo ASAP.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FormulaG. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns will no longer have the logo in it. You may have to log out and log back in in order to see this. 

I also saw that you had emailed us to ask us to remove the logo. I have solved this case as well so there will be no additional replies from our support team

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
CorrinM8
Rookie
0 Votes

How do you remove the constant contact logo from the bottom of emails?? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CorrinM8. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer. All current drafts and future emails will not have this logo in the footer. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
IBI_Magazine
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the Constant Contact Logo for our e-blasts?

Thank you.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @IBI_Magazine,

I reviewed your account and it looks like you called in and spoke with one of our support agents. I can confirm the logo has been removed from your footer. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

LPMarketing2N
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Can someone please remove the Constant Contact signature from my footer as well?

Thank you!

Alina

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LPMarketing2N,

I have removed the logo from your footer. If you are logged in and still see it I recommend logging out and/or shutting the browser down completely and then re-opening and it should be gone. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

LloydD94
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from my paid email account pages.
lloyd@fineartandgraphics.com

Brandon_A
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LloydD94,

I have removed the CTCT logo from the footer of your emails, thank you for reaching out to us. Have a great day!

Brandon A.

First-NameL99980
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to remove the logo from my emails footer as well.

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @First-NameL99980,

I checked your account and it looks like you recently called in and spoke with one of our Customer Support representatives. I can verify the Constant Contant logo has been removed. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST