Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
First-NameL4387
Rookie
0 Votes

I need to remove the Constant Contact logo from my emails. I am sending a newsletter out tomorrow morning and need to do this ASAP.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @First-NameL4387. I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All drafts and future emails going forward will not have the logo in the footer but please note that any emails that have already been sent will still contain the logo. Have a good weekend!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AdolfoM312
Rookie
0 Votes

I pay for the service, please remove your logo of mi campaings.

Thanks

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AdolfoM312. Because you are a paying customer, I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All drafts and all emails that you send out in the future will not have the logo in the footer but please note that any emails that have already been sent will still contain the logo. Have a good weekend!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
KellsT
Rookie
0 Votes

We want it removed on our account, too.  Please let me know if we now have the ability to do this ourselves or if we need to contact you in another way to have this done.

Thanks!

Jenni

Brittany_W
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KellsT,

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the account for you. You may need to log out and back in to see the changes. Please note that any email that has been already sent will still have the logo at the bottom. Any draft or future emails will not have the logo.

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
BEKBG
Rookie
0 Votes
whre can you delete the "Constant Contact" logo at the bottom very distracting
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @BEKBG. It looks like you called into our Support team yesterday and since you are a paying customer, we were able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. Let us know if you need any more assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
PlusT
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

As a paying customer, if possible, please remove your ad from my campaigns.

Regards

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PlusT

I have removed the logo for you in your account. If you are currently logged in you will need to log out and then back in to see this change. This will be effective for all draft campaigns in your account and any new emails that are created. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

Have a great day! 

AmirC9
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi  I have a paid account and i would like to remove the constant contact logo from my account.

Thank you!

cheers!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmirC9. I see that you did engage with our Support department shortly after posting here and they were able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ValorSP
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

How to get rid of " constant conact try it free " in the footer? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @ValorSP. Unfortunately, we can only remove the Constant Contact logo from paying accounts. Since you are in a trial status, we cannot remove the logo from the footer of your campaigns. If you do decide to become a paying customer, we can certainly assist you with removing the Constant Contact logo.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ValorSP
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I do Accept this soultion, however, I cant seem to find the button

dd.PNG

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @ValorSP,

My apologies for any confusion. Only the person creating the original post has access to the Accepted Solutions button. Thus, anyone posting replies to a thread will not see it. However, we've marked it for you and appreciate your feedback!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ValorSP
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I am now a paid customer, may I get the footer removed now?

Thanks

Jonathan_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ValorSP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this request. Looks like one of our Support reps emailed you, but I wanted to post here as well. The next time you login to your account the Constant Contact logo will be removed from the footer in all future mailings.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
AshleyC909
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of my emails.

Thank You

Aaron_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AshleyC909,

Thank you for coming into the community!  I took a look at your account, and it appears that you may have contacted us through another means and had that logo removed.  If you're still seeing it in the footer, then just log out, and log back in to see the change.

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
REVG
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi - please remove the COnstant COntact logo from the footer of my account - thanks!

Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @REVG,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I have successfully removed the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of your footer. You might have to log out and log back in to see the changes. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
StephanieL142
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I just joined as a paying customer and would like the email footer removed before I send out my first campaign. 

Thank you,

Stephanie

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StephanieL142,

Congratulations on joining Constant Contact and welcome to the Community! I reviewed your account and I saw you already reached out to someone from our Chat support to assist you with this. I can confirm the logo has been removed. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

DanS8400
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the logo from the bottom of my emails as well.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST