Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
StephanieL94
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Just this week you've started automatically including your Constant Contact logo at the bottom of emails with a "Try It Free" link. I am not happy about this and if you don't stop this new practice, I will be cancelling my service and going with another provider. 

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @StephanieL94

The logo has always been part of the footer but it did just update so that might be what you are noticing! Since the account you have is a paid account we are able to remove the logo for you which I have just done. If you are currently logged in to the account please log out and then back in to see the change. The logo will be removed from any draft or new emails in your account!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
KarenLeeM
Rookie
0 Votes
Very annoying I can't remove that myself and I either have to call or email or complain to get rid of it. I'm paying for the service, so would assume you don't need to put your big logo on my email. Bad new practice!
TroyH397
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the logo from our account as well.

BillLoweGallery
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, please remove the "Constant Contact" logo from the footer of my emails as well. Thank you!

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello, 

If you would like to request the logo to be removed from your footer, please post a comment in this thread here so that our support team can assist you. 

Thanks, 

Samantha

FormulaG
Rookie
0 Votes

You've started automatically including your Constant Contact logo at the bottom of emails with a "Try It Free" link. I am not happy about this and if you don't stop this new practice, I will be cancelling my service and going with another provider. Kindly remove this logo ASAP.

NancyK072
Rookie
0 Votes

You should NOT force customers to have to call tech support in order to have that removed.  It's obnoxious and if I am paying for your service I should not be obligated to advertise for you!!  Which is exactly what you are doing to people. 

The only way to remove it is to call tech support which is a ridiculous waste of your customers time!

Not a great way to start a new account I have to say.

UM_OSFAE
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

Please remove the constant contact logo from our footer. 

Thanks!  

JoshR44
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Please also remove the logo and constant contact advertising from my emails as well.

Thank you for your swift attention to this. :smileyface:

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JoshR44,

It appears that your request to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer was posted twice. I just wanted to follow-up to this particular post and confirm that it was indeed removed. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
numberz
Rookie
0 Votes

Remove logo from us also...not cool.

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @numberz,

I checked your account and it looks like we were already able to take care of this for you. My apologies we didn't get a timely reply to this posting. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
FrankieS44
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the logo from the bottom of the emails for our account. Thank you.

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @FrankieS44,

The Constant Contact logo has been removed from the footer of your email campaigns. You may need to log out and log back into your account for the change to take effect.

Nichelle M

AlexandraR409
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

We too would like this removed from our account. This is not the preferred method we want to use to market CC. It makes it more difficult for our demographic to buy and devalues the service we are trying to sell them with additional features if they can just "try it free."

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AlexandraR409,

We certainly understand and at your request the Constant Contact logo has been removed. You may need to log out and log back into your account for the change to take effect.

Nichelle M

AlanP70
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, Please remove Constant Contact Logo from footer. Thx!

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AlanP70,

At your request the Constant Contact logo has been removed from the footer of your email campaigns. You may need to log out and log back into your account for the change to take effect.

Nichelle M

RamPacific
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, we would like to remove the address stated at the bottom and also Constant Contact logo.

As we are based in Singapore, the rule that an address has to stated does not apply to us. Furthermore, we represent another brand which its store listing will be within the edm artwork itself hence no necessary to include our office address.

Kindly advise.

Untitled.jpg
Amy_J
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @RamPacific

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the account for you. You may need to log out and back in to see the changes. We will not be able to remove the address as that is required by CAN SPAM Act and part of Constant Contact's Terms and Conditions.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
rudolfl
Rookie
0 Votes
I do not like the last block with your promotion logo. Why I have to pay if I have to advertise for you? Don't tell me you can't change, if I can't delete I cancel my arrangement with you. Rudolf Lang
Amber_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @rudolfl!

Thank you for reaching out to us, I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo for you.

You may need to log out and back into your account to see these changes reflected. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Amber Royal

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
MindyL2
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I would also like the constant contact try it for free logo removed from our emails. It is tacky and we would like to stay with your service but will look to move if this can't be fixed. Thank you. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST