Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @SarahM01 

I've removed the logo from your account. Please log out and back into the account to see the logo removed from the footer in any draft or new emails.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
MKSEI
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I would like to have the Constant Contact logo removed from my emails and event pages going forward if possible.

Thank you,

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @MKSEI 

Thanks for posting! I have removed our logo from your footer. You'll see it's been removed the next time you log in!

MemberRelations
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello!

Please could you remove the Constant Contact Logo from our emails?

We are a paying customer.

Thanks!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @MemberRelations 

I took a look at your account and our logo has already been removed. 

Please let me know if you're seeing something different.

JordanS82
Rookie

Hey Everyone,

I am a new paying customer about to get started launching my own campaigns and while playing around with some of the features on it I noticed a "Try Contact Contact FREE" button in my footer that I can't seem to remove. Could someone please assist me with getting that removed? Or how I go about doing it?

Thanks,

Jordan

ConsciousCommerce
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi Jordan

copied from: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6051-removing-logos-and-references-...

The Constant Contact logo or the "Try it for FREE" tag line from your email footers can be removed from your email. However, Constant Contact support representatives must do this for you.

In order to have Customer Support remove these things from your emails please contact support. Please click the Help & Support tab for assistance options.

Notes:

• Although there is no fee for this service, you must be a paying Constant Contact customer. If you are a trial customer, you must become a paying customer to have this service performed.  If you want to add your company logo in place of the Constant Contact logo, there will be a 
  • You can request to have the Constant Contact logo removed from your polls. However, you cannot display your own image or your organization's logo on a poll at this time.

We are hosting a FREE Webinar tomorrow, Getting Started with Constant Contact Toolkit if you are interested. You will certainly benefit from this event.

Getting Started With Constant Contact Toolkit Thursday July 31, 2014 – 10:30am to 11:30am MDT

New to Constant Contact Email Marketing, or thinking about getting started using it? Want to learn some great tools and tips so you can start using Constant Contact like a pro? In this highly practical live guided demonstration, we’ll introduce Constant Contact’s tools and features. You’ll learn the basics – and some great tips and tricks too!

REGISTER at this link http://cc94.co/GS-7-31-14

Good luck with your first campaign!

Regards

Brandon

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Marissa_R
Marketing Legend

Hi  @JordanS82 and @ConsciousCommerce 

Brandon is correct that Support can remove this logo for you. So I went ahead and removed our logo from your footers. The next time you log into your Constant Contact account, you'll see that they are no longer there!

Thank you and have a great time at your Webinar, Brandon!

TomB077
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Hi Marissa,

Can you please remove the Constant Contact logo from my footers as well?  

Thanks.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Tom, 

Please log out and then back into your account to see the logo removed from the footer of any new or draft emails.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
TomB077
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Thanks

AntonyA6
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Marissa,

Can you please remove the Constant Contact logo from my footers as well?  My account is **Removed By Moderator**

Thanks.

SheriB049
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove Constant Contact logo and "try it for free" from our emails too and let me know when it's done. Thank you. user

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SheriB049,

Thank you for coming to the Community with this request. I have removed the logo from your footer. If you are logged in and still see it on your emails I recommend logging out/closing out the browser and re-opening. 

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

TaraJ39
Rookie
0 Votes
Is there a way to change the constant contact button in the footer to a link? Thanks, Tara J.
Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @TaraJ39 

Thanks for posting! I've removed our logo from your footer. The next time you log in you'll see that it's been removed!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Scott!

Thanks for posting! I have removed our logo from the footer of your campaign emails. Next time you log in, you'll see that they have been removed!

Any questions, let us know!

ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks a lot!

PaulF972
Rookie
0 Votes

I would also like to have all constant contact branding removed from my email footers

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaulF972I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may need to log out and back in to see the changes. Any email that has been already sent will still have the logo in the footer but any draft or future emails will not have the logo.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DanielG915
Rookie
0 Votes

Dear Constant Contact: I would like the "Constant Contact Logo" removed from the footer of our e-mails.

Thank you

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanielG915. I see that you did chat with our Support team shortly after posting here and they were able to remove the logo for you. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DarrenZ60
Rookie
0 Votes

Please can you remove the Constant Contact logo from our footer. 

Regards

Hayley_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @DarrenZ60,

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your account. You may need to log out and then back in to see the update! Going forward, the logo will be removed from all new and current email campaigns.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
MaureenK88
Rookie
0 Votes

Kindly remove the Constant Contact logo and "Try it free today" line from the footer of my emails. I have a paying account.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST