Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @SeatC7 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have removed this banner from your emails. If you are unable to see this change, we suggest refreshing your page or even logging out and back into your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DaleKietzmanA
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

we want to remove constant contact logo from the footer and we are paid customer ,please help us

NelvinA
Rookie
0 Votes

How do i remove the constant contact logo from the footer of my campaigns

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NelvinA ,

Thank you for reaching out about removing our logo from your footer. I've taken care of that for you but if you're currently logged in you will need to log out and go back in to see that change! Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with! 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ErikG923
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the constant contact seal and message in the footer. You have permission to enter my account.

Alex_S
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @ErikG923 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community about your Footer! I've removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You should see this change the next time you login to your account. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user93944
Rookie
0 Votes

i want to remove the logo from the footer how to do that??! help please

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user93944 

The good news is we were able to successfully remove this logo from your footer! Please refresh your page or log out and back in if you do not see this change.

Frankie.P

user93944
Rookie
0 Votes

thanks .@

now i have another problem i think i have a message say:

Your list is growing.

Because of this growth we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods. This will help you maintain a great mailing reputation and ensure your emails get into your customer's inbox, not their junk or spam folders.

Although you cannot send just yet, your account will be active and billable so please give us a call.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user93944 

This message has been put in place by our List Review team. Your account is currently scheduled for a review. We ask that you please call into this Support team for further assistance. For your account security we are unable to assist with these reviews here in the Community.

Frankie.P

AlanF64
Rookie

I see where we need to have CC remove your logo from the bottom of our emails.  I actually tried to create my own logo (for $99) thinking that was the only way to do it.  It's been a week and I never heard back from CC and now I find out you could have removed your logo for free.  Can you please do that?

Buddy

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AlanF64 ,

I have taken our logo off of your footer for you! The paid service you referred to is to have additional customization made to your footer, if that's something you're looking for. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

Amber_L

ansonb2
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the following constant contact logo and message in the footer. 

footer.png

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ansonb2 ,

I actually talked to you on Twitter about this and am happy that we were already able to get this taken care of for you! 

Amber_L

JeffT4895
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo and offer(s) from the signature on my emails.  Thanks.  FYI, this should be on free service and only on paid service as a trade off for a discount of some sort.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JeffT4895,

I have successfully removed our Constant Contact logo from the bottom of every email newsletter you send out for no charge! Thank you for being our customer and have a wonderful day. 

Zoe H.

JeffT4895
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks

RichardT719
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Can please remove the powered by Constant Contact logo from the footer of my email?

Thank you!

Antonas_S
Employee
0 Votes

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. I’ve gone ahead and removed our logo from your campaign’s footer. You will no longer see it on your draft or future email campaigns.  If there is anything else we can assist with do not hesitate to let us know!

Antonas_S

CharmC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I believe this is the place to go for us to be able to remove the Constant Contact logo below our newsletters.

Many thanks!removal request.PNG

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @CharmC 

That's correct! Coming to the Community is a great place to help get our logo removed from your footer. In fact we were able to make this update in your account. Please try refreshing your page or even logging out and back in to see this change.

Frankie.P

CharmC
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you very much Frankie_P!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CharmC,

Thank you for being our customer! Glad we were able to help. Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe H.

rmcgp
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi - Please remove the constant contact logo from our footer. Also, instead of all the links you have in the footer, we would like it to say the following:

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 27200 Riverview Center Blvd, #311 Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Take out the rest of the info and put it all on one line. 

Thank you.ConstactContactRevisedFooter.png 

Timothy_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello rmcgp,

I see that we have already removed the Constant Contact Logo from the standard footer on your account.

Any other changes would require us to build a Custom Footer. This can be done for a one time charge of $99.00 US. The Custom Footer can also include such things as your logo and any contact information you would want to be on the bottom of all emails created in the future.

Timothy_G

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST