Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
user16036
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi - Please remove the constant contact logo from our foote

Brian_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @user16036

Thanks for joining us in the Community! After reviewing this request in your account, I was able to update this on your behalf. You might need to log out and log back. Please let us know if we can assist further. Have a great day! 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
XeMODeX
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

We're a paying customer and we'd like to remove the Constant Contact logo from our email campaigns' footer. 

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @XeMODeX ,

I have removed our logo from your footer for you! If you're currently logged in you may need to log out and back in to see that change.

If there's anything else that we can assist with please let us know.

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
StephanieB154
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Constant Contact,

I understand that you must remove the logo internally. Please have the logo removed from my account emails. Thank you.

Brigitte_P
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @StephanieB154 Thank you for reaching out to us! I have updated your account to no longer have our logo appear in the footer.

Please reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

Brigitte P

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DANIELR554
Rookie
0 Votes

Need to remove the About Constant Contact link from Footer

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @DANIELR554 

I apologize at this time removing the About Constant Contact link in the footer of your emails is not an available feature. Any updates to this footer other than removing our logo must be made through our Custom Footer Services. This service allows you to customize this footer with your own branding at a one time fee of $99. If this is something you are interested in, more information can be requested through the Professional Services section of our website or even here in the Community.

Frankie.P

BrettM556
Rookie
0 Votes

I emailed support, but I am still waiting for someone to delete the constant contact logo in the footer.  Thank you

Elizabeth_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BrettM556 

Sorry about that. I was able to go in and remove that logo. If you are currently logged into the account you may have to log out and back in to see changes. 

Liz_M

user064226
Rookie
0 Votes

CAn i remove the Constant Connect Footer from my mail by paid account

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user064226 

We can remove the Constant Contact information from your email footers on a paid account! However it appears your account is still under our trial period. Once you have purchased an email plan, we will be able to update this setting in your account.

Frankie.P

user911672
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Team,

Is there a support member that can remove the Constant Contact Logo from the footer of our emails? Due to it being the weekend in addition to the current global situation, it is seemingly harder to get in contact with someone over the phone.

Appreciate the support.

Thanks.

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @user911672,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I was successfully able to remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of all your emails. Have a great rest of your day! 

Zoe H.

MaheshJ94
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

We are getting the 'constant contact' logo at the bottom of each newsletter for the scheduled campaigns. We can't find the option to manage the logo.

Can anyone help us to remove the logo?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MaheshJ94. Thanks for reaching out! The logo has been removed from your campaigns. You may need to log in and out of your account to see the update.  

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
CherieP78
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi, Could you please help us with removing the Constant Contact logo from the footer of our emails? Thanks - Cherie P.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @CherieP78 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign! I can see our phone support was able to successfully remove this logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

user35332
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

Please remove the constant contact logo from the footer of my account email immediately.

I am unable to do the same from my side.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user35332 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email. We were able to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer in your emails. If you do not see this change I would recommend logging out and logging back into your account.

Frankie.P

user83173
Rookie
0 Votes
Dear Team,
I tried to contact you many times but nobody response. Kindly remove constant contact banner.

Thanks
Tamara leisure experiences
OhNellie
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Tamera, are you referring to the banner at the bottom of your emails?

You can have a custom footer created which will remove the CTCT logo/info.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user83173 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Are you looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails? If so, we have successfully removed this for you free of charge. If this is not the banner you were speaking of please let us know.

Frankie.P

PatrickW309
Rookie
0 Votes

As a brand new paid user with an active Mail Chimp account I was pleased with CC's interface and capabilities but then...… I cannot tell you how incredibly disappointing it is to have to call in to remove your logo from my email.  The excuse written by your support department must of been incredibly painful for them to spew knowing full well that legal requirements have nothing to do with being able to remove a Constant Contact logo.  I have one question; who exactly on the executive team thought that having a clients sit on hold multiple times in order to have someone remove a banner from their email was worth it?!  For everyone that writes on this board to complain an untold number just go with another company, how do they not get it??????  I have an actual good idea for this over reaching exec; deliver the best product possible to your paying clients without the nonsense and for god sakes listen when your clients complain.  Please leave sales and support to those who actually know the job. 

Please remove the Constant Contact logo.  My thanks to the support guy who has to take time away from actual support issues to make it happen.  

Patrick  

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @PatrickW309,

Thank you for your feedback. The Constant Contact logo has been removed from your footer. 

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST