Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
---------
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I would like to remove the Constant Contact Logo in the footer as well as the text saying "Try email marketing for free today!" for future newsletters.

Thank You,

William_A
Administrator

Hello @--------- ,

I got the logo removed from the footer of your emails. You should see this reflected in any emails currently still in draft, as well as any emails you will create in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JaredS480
Rookie
0 Votes

We are requesting to remove the Constant Contact logo from the email footer at the bottom of emails. This is for 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JaredS480 ,

It appears you already spoke with Chat earlier today, and they were able to get the logo removed from your footer. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

William A
FirstNameL58624
Rookie
0 Votes

Can someone please remove the CC logo from the footer?

David__B
Employee
0 Votes

Hello. I took a look at your account and I see the logo has already been removed.

David B.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user012210
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi!

I need to remove the Constant Contac logo from the e-mails, how can I do that?

David__B
Employee

Hello! That is something that needs to be done on our end, but I went ahead and took care of it for you so the logo is no longer in your footer.

David B.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user529977
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I have a draft esend ready to go out, but I need to remove the constant contact logo from the bottom / footer of the email. I have read that this can only be done by someone who works for constant contact. Can you please go into my account and remove thee logo from the 'Heart of the Beaches' esend?

Thanks.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user529977 ,

I went ahead and got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on.

William A
ShatrieceW
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I'd like to remove the CC logo from the bottom of our campaigns. Is there a setting or would support be able to do this for us? 

Thx!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ShatrieceW,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. Please refresh your screen, and the logo should be gone from all emails. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

user668106
Rookie
0 Votes

Dear Team,

Please delete the Constant logo from email footer. Not required your branding on my email. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user668106 ,

I went ahead and got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails still in draft, or that you send/resend from here on. This won't retroactively apply to emails already sent.

William A
BurtonR4
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to have all of the information not required by law to be removed from my email footer. This should include the Constant Contact banner, profile update link, and sent by marketing message. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BurtonR4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can definitely remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of your emails, but I do apologize for any inconvenience, as the Update Profile link and our sent by marketing message does have to stay for legal reasons. 

Zoe H.

user2049
Rookie
0 Votes
Please remove constant contact logo from sent emails
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user2049 ,

I went ahead and got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will. 

If you need further customization of the footer, such as color changes, adding your own logo, font style changes, etc., our custom services team can work with you to make a custom branded footer. This is an additional paid service with a one-time fee of $99. You can call our regular Support line to get an opp submitted to the coding team to make these specialized changes.

William A
user122023
Rookie
0 Votes

If I choose to buy the Email plan, does it remove the Constant Contact logo when I send emails to clients?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user122023 ,

No obligation to pay for an account just to remove the logo, I got that taken care of for you. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will. 

If you need further customization of the legally-required footer, such as color changes, adding your own logo, font style changes, etc., our custom services team can work with you to make a custom branded footer. This is an additional paid service with a one-time fee of $99. You can call our regular Support line to get an opp submitted to the coding team to make these specialized changes.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

William A
ScheerPartners
Rookie
0 Votes
I want to remove the constant contact logo from the bottom of my emails
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ScheerPartners ,

I went ahead and got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

William A
user034063
Rookie

Remove Constant Contact Logo

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @user034063,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please refresh your screen and the Constant Contact logo should be removed from the footer of all your emails. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

eMKTGNA
Rookie

Hey Zoe - can you please remove the constant contact logo banner from my emails too? TIA

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST