Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
AphroditeU
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

Yes, me too please.

Is there a setting for this somewhere?

Thanks!

Amy_Y
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AphroditeU, Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have updated your account. Please refresh your screen and the Constant Contact logo should be removed from the footer of all your emails. Thanks! 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
eMKTGNA
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you remove mine as well?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @eMKTGNA ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
user433541
Rookie
0 Votes
Want to remove constant contact logo from email footers
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user433541 ,

I went ahead and got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

William A
FirstNameL09169
Rookie
0 Votes

I'd like the Constant Contact banner removed from my footer.

I have a paid account with Constant Contact.

thank you, Jeanette

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL09169 ,

It looks like you already called in to get the logo removed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

William A
user4715612
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to remove Constant Contact Logo from all my emails. Help me out on urgent basis.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user4715612 thanks for reaching out about your email campaign! We have successfully removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. We would recommend refreshing your page or even logging out and back into your account if you do not see this update.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DevonL95
Rookie
0 Votes
Why am I paying for an account and can't find a way to remove YOUR advertising from my footer?
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DevonL95 ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

William A
JohnP7006
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi could you please help us remove the constant contact logo from the bottom of my mailers.

Tried contacting the support team but they are closed to chat hence need your help on how we could do this.

Thank you in Advance 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @JohnP7006. The logo has been removed from the footer. You may need to log out and back into the account to see the update.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
BlueWolfCapital
Rookie
0 Votes

We would also like the Constant Contact logo removed from the footer of all of our emails and campaigns. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BlueWolfCapital,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I was able to remove the logo. Please refresh your screen and you will see that it is gone! Thanks. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KarenS1557
Rookie
0 Votes

I would also like the constant contact logo removed from all my account's footers as well, thank you. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KarenS1557. The logo was removed from your footer. You may have to close out of your draft and go back in to see the change.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AriL13
Rookie
0 Votes

We would like the Constant Contact logo/banner removed from the footer area (signature) of all of our emails and campaigns. 

Greatly appreciated.

Thank you

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AriL13 ,

William A
user462189
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there, I am from Hong Kong.  Please help delete Constant Contact logo on the footer of email.  I have settled the payment already.  Due to different time zone, it's not available for me to call your sales representative/have live chat during working hours. Your soonest reply is highly appreciated!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user462189. It looks like you reached out to our chat support who was able to remove the logo for you. Feel free to reach out if you have any follow up questions!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user084327
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I am new user and looking for advice or support to remove the Constant Contact logo and company details from the emails our contacts receive, can anyone tell me how to remove these items?

thanks

Jamie Tilley

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user084327 ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

If you need to have "Constant Contact Data Notice" wording changed to something more standard such as "Privacy Policy" or "Our Provider's Privacy Policies," you can call our regular Support line to get an opp submitted to the coding team to make these specialized changes.

William A
TamarFromBleecker
Rookie
0 Votes

Can someone please assist me with removing this permanently from my emails? I can not wait for Monday and for the phone assistance hours. 

Any help will very much appreciated. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST