Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
SherryF724
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi.  Can I please have the Constant Contact logo removed from the footer of my emails please. (paying customer here.)

thanks.

William_A
Administrator

Hello @SherryF724 ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user414398
Rookie
0 Votes

could you Please remove the logo from the footer?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user414398 ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will. 

William A
Williamw27
Rookie
0 Votes

removing the constant contact logo from email footer

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Williamw27 ,

William A
SophiaR1273
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, Can you please remove the Constant Contact logo at the bottom of our emails?
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SophiaR1273 ,

William A
CarinK8
Rookie
0 Votes
We need to make our own header with our Company information. I filled in the information with the Company Name and address. Please remove the Constant Contact Logo. Thank you
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarinK8 ,

William A
zizzi
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi, Please remove the Constant Contact logo and tagline from the footer of our emails. Thank you.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @zizzi ,

William A
RichardL5595
Rookie
0 Votes
Please remove the Constant Contact logo from my footer. Rick
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RichardL5595 ,

William A
VirtusTennisCoaching
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi, I would like to request that the constant contact logo be removed from all future campaign emails that I will send out.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VirtusTennisCoaching ,

William A
First-NameL88310
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, I would like to make a request for you to remove the Constant Contact logo from the email campaigns that I'm sending out.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @First-NameL88310 ,

William A
user7313425
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, Can an email campaign be created without any template or frames? I want to send an email as if it was a simple email sent from my Outlook - text on a solid white background. PS. I've tried to create a new email from scratch and yet I've got a black frame/background and the Constant Contact logo beneath. Many thanks 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user7313425 ,

The closest you'll be able to get for plain-text in our system would be using the custom-code editor, and having the most bare-bones coding established. Otherwise any of the blank/basic templates with everything but a text block removed would be the next best available.

We can remove the logo if that's what you're wanting, but the footer is a legally required element for emails sent through us. In either regard, you'd still end up with the email having a framing element.

William A
user7313425
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, 

Thank you for the valuable answer. I've now sorted out the background. How can I now remove the Constant Contact Logo from the email?

Many thanks

Ben 

William_A
Administrator

William A
user7313425
Rookie
0 Votes
Thanks a lot William. Very helpful. 🙏
KathyI36
Rookie
0 Votes

Good day, we would like the Constant Contact logo and tagline removed from our account as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KathyI36. The logo has been removed from your account. You may need to log out and back in to see the change reflected in your drafts. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST