Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
RickWamre
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you!

JamesG205
Rookie
0 Votes

Marissa

You have permission to remove from our account as well

Thanks

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi James!

You're all set too! :smileyface:

AngelaM519
Rookie
0 Votes

Marissa,

Hi! My company is also a  paying customer and we would also like the Constant Contact logo removed from the bottom of our newsletters. You have our permission to do so.

It looks like I simply have to ask and that's all. Thanks!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

You're all set! I have removed the logo from your account.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
DianaM22
Rookie
0 Votes

Could you please remove"Trusted email from constant contact" logo from all my current and future emails? I think this needs to be an option to uncheck.. we are paying for the service. You have permission to access my account to do so. Thanks!

Jayson_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi there,

I'd be more than happy to assist you with removing the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails. Can you please message me your Username in a private message so I can do so?

Sincerely,

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

I have removed the logo from your account.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

CraigH08
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our email footer, too. Thank you.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

You got it!  It has now been removed! :smileyface:

LauraN61
Rookie
0 Votes

We also are a paying customer and would love to have the Constant Contact Logo removed from the bottom of the emails we send. Can you pls do this, and yes you have permission to access our account. Could you do this today?

Thanks

Laura

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Laura,

I have removed our logo from the footer of your emails.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

ThomasC002
Rookie
0 Votes

We are a paying customer and would like to have the CC logo removed from the bottom of all of our emails.

Thanks!

user - *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*****

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hello Thomas!

I've removed our logo from your footer. The next time you log into your account, you'll see that it's been removed.

Take care!

OfurheI
Rookie
0 Votes

please remove logo from my account permission granted

for the record, this is an absurd way to have to do this

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi-

I've removed the logo from the footer of your emails. If you are currently logged in you will need to log out and back in to see the logo removed from any draft or new emails.

I am happy to pass along your feedback on this as well.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

BrandonH84
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi - Please remove the Constant Contact logo from my account. You have permission to access my account. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Brandon!

You're all set!  :smileyface:

JeffS6191
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi.  Please remove the Constant Contact logo from my account.

You have permission to access my account. 

Jeff

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Jeff,

You're all set!

:smileyface:

AktarH
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

We are a paying customer.  Can you please remove constant contact logo from our emilas?

Let me know if we need to take any other steps for that to happen.

Thanks.

MACCPAC

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi MACCPAC,

The logo has been removed from your footer! :smileyface:

MargaretM92
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi --

We are a paying customer and would also like to have the "Trust email from Constant Contact"  logo removed from our account.  You have my permission to remove it.  I appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Margaret,

You're all set! Log out for the change to take affect :smileyface:

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

Ann-MarieF9
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Jarrad,

Please remove the Trusted Email logo from my emails, you have my permission to go into my account and remove it. Please also remove the SafeUnsubscribe button, if possible. However, please keep the SafeUnsubscribe link in the bloc.

Also, could you remove the message footer with the company name and address? If you can, please do so. I already have the same information within the body of the message. 

Thanks.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST